A big decision and a better Intention

Hi There,
There are so many things going on in my mind right now.I always resort to writing as it gives me a third person view of the various thoughts and perception and helps me to Clear my mind.Do I begin by telling "Thank you" first , before anything else ?

How do you validate a thought / action and a corresponding decision that comes out of it ?
It might be easier to look back to things and connect them to get a pattern that satisfies one's self.
We all do that from time to time.We all have uncertain times and sometimes it would be better to just go with the flow and sometimes we might want to question the flow.To be honest,talking to you yesterday felt like talking to someone with I have known for a while.I know it is very difficult to get to know a person within a specific time period.We all try our entire lives to make sense of who we are and what we are supposed to do.When you are in a social setting and a collectivist society as ours,it becomes even more harder to figure out who we really are.You should be having so many small thoughts,actions,behaviors and memories which have shaped your world till now.Should I know all of them and would knowing each and everything make it possible for me to understand you better ? I certainly do not have answer to all of the questions now.Coming back,both of us might have some initial reservations about talking to each other and the things we can ask each other.There might be some secrets which you might have decided to bury within you as time moves ahead.There might also be somethings which you might think are ready to be shared to others.But,remember one thing,I would always be there to listen whatever you want to tell whenever you want.Trust is the key in all the relationships around us.But I know it would take sometime to build it and it has to be earned,just like a bournville.So,Welcome to my world and I hope this would be a refreshing memory for you throughout the life !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engagement and other society

What makes an Experience Unique ?